Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2011

Life

I applied for a job at the local radio station tonight. I have been in a slump. I go through it sometimes. It's brief, it's human, it's life. Though I do stay in perspective as far as being grateful for what I have: Life, Family, Friends, and more. Sometimes even positive people go through a funk, but it's what we do with it that brings you out stronger.


I find myself wanting to be patient. I feel there's something exciting right around the corner. My path is already heading right toward it. I can't see my future, but I know it has to be bright & positive. I know that because my faith is day by day focusing my intentions towards helping myself and others. By staying face forward and moving on without fear or worry. Trusting my wise and inner self to lead me where I want and need to be. I want to be appreciated and valued. I want to be like-able. I want to enhance and brighten the lives of the multitudes. Those are things we all need and deserve. We want a purpose in life. My point today is to find your purpose. Find your dream and make it come true. Sometimes being patient and waiting for 'the word', not knowing where to go or what to do, is the hardest part. Day by day tell yourself what you DO want, make steps forward, and believe in yourself. Sometimes it feels as if you're all you've got, but it can and will make you stronger and give you the confidence you desire. Peace.... until next time friends, <3 neila

No comments:

Post a Comment