Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do what you love, and everything else will follow.

I am energy. It's been two weeks since I was freed from that tiny, stale, and dark office cubicle. What was confusing at first, is now really coming together and making so much more sense. I was NOT meant to be hidden in a dark office for 8+ hours a day! I was meant to be free, doing what I love, and living this life! I need to be out, helping, inspiring others, and flying high! It's amazing and reassuring to know that everything I have experienced and lived through up to this point, got me prepared for exactly what is coming next. What you ask? I don't know the details, but it is very exciting! Today is such a gift, and I am so grateful that I got to where I am now. My journey is nowhere near over, but has really just begun. Life is about to get even more interesting. One thing I know, nothing is secure. So... DO YOU! Live today like it's your last. Smile at a stranger, Wave to a passerby, Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you, and how much value they add to your life. We're never promised another day. But what I have now, is this moment. Sometimes I'm flowing with endless possibilities and I can't begin to write them all down. Others I sit in quiet reflection, staring into the distance, pondering my next moves. I know one thing: I AM VALUABLE and so are YOU! I am about to embark on a journey of freedom. I hope you will follow me, because it gets better & better, day by day.

Peace...

1 comment:

  1. That is a great post. Thank you for sharing. I am trying to balance what I love and what I have to do and one will eventually have to give. Good luck with all that comes your way. I know you will succeed.

    ReplyDelete